April 14, 2010
What I know this week:
- My body is retaining water and swelling…occasionally. For instance, I had 2-3 days of no ankles.
- Yoga makes me feel great, but makes me sore.
- Getting off the bed or couch is getting more difficult each week.
- Chocolate has regained its spot in my heart.
- I’m at a point where the weeks and pounds are rolling together. Life is moving along at a steady pace and my body is changing, but there’s nothing drastic.
- No, we haven’t picked out a name. Or had more than one serious conversation about it.
- No, we haven’t picked out any nursery furniture. No, I’m not worried about it. I have four months to go and life is too hectic right now.
- Yes, maybe we’ve picked out the bedding. That should ease the feelings of uncertainty or panic that many of you are feeling because we haven’t done anything but start growing the baby. We may change our minds.
1 thought on “Twenty-three weeks”
Congratulations on your your pregnancy. Have a nice day.