Disclaimer: I am well aware that my eyes look funny. Photoshop wasn’t much help with the reflection on my glasses. Just ignore it.
What I’ve learned in the last 105 days…
- This week I’ve finally had a break from the migraines! I invested in an amazing Camelback water bottle and I probably drank my headaches away. I love the straw and it keeps my water nice and cold. This bottle goes with me to work, travels well in the car, and sits next to me while I’m sleeping. It’s leak proof so I can store it alongside me on the couch or grab it in the middle of the night.
- I’ve reached a road block in the clothing department. My layers are becoming repetitious and outfits may be a little questionable.
- My lower back continues to hurt me render me almost worthless. I also invested in a heating pad this week and it has become my best friend when I get home from work. It doesn’t solve the problems, but it does help sooth the pain.
- I’m not sure if I’ve gained energy or if I’m just not in the mood to nap. I’m sure Bryan is grateful that I’m no longer a pile of nothingness on the couch but I keep telling him it’s a lot of work to grow a baby. I spent the weekend cleaning and doing laundry, which is more than I’ve done in a long time. I know he also appreciates my attempts and helping pick up randomly. But, they are just that – random.
- I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. While finding the energy after work is difficult, I know it’s good for me. I’m also trying to work in some exercising so I can strengthen my back muscles.
- My husband is AMAZING and quite possibly the best husband in the whole entire world! Without a passing glance, he makes sure I’m fed (Wrigley too) and that’s usually often (Wrigley too), cleans up the house, fills up my water bottle, makes me smoothies, and takes great care of me. I never imagined he’d have to take care of me so much and so often, but he proves to me every day that he’s going to be a wonderful father!
Note: I paid for the water bottle, I love it so much I’m offering a great review!